May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scraps Progressing


The Mr. B Scrappy quilt is coming along. The main section is now half finished. I'm having such a good time just picking up squares and sewing them together without worrying about color. It's truly turning out to be scrappy.....just the look I wanted.
Our local quilt guild show is this weekend. I think I will be basically living at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds Thursday through Sunday. I'm helping with set-up on Thursday. Then I have two classes on Friday and Saturday. Sunday I'll be doing my white glove stint after church. Even my husband will be helping out. He got talked into doing a security stint. Friendship Star quilters put on a great show. They've got lots of talented quilters who turn out gorgeous quilts both traditional and art.

No comments: