May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Friday, August 10, 2007

Home Again and Time to Catch Up

We got home from our 2 week trip last Sunday. Sure didn't leave the heat behind. This last week has set recording breaking high temps and humidity here in Maryland. The humidity is supposed to be a lot less this weekend.

I've managed to finish two baby quilts over the last month. One just got finished this afternoon. Both are awaiting their labels. The colorful one was free-motion quilted with the BSR on my Bernina 440QE. It didn't seem to move very freely but I think that may be because the backing was flannel. I still need more practice with my BSR before I can say I'm really comfortable with it.

No comments: