May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Silly Groups of Four

4 Things I like to eat - Spinach Salad, French Bread, Chocolate Chip Cookies, In N' Out Burgers

4 Things I like to smell - lavender, fresh baked bread, raspberries, lemons

4 Countries I have traveled to - England, Germany, Italy, France

4 Countries I would like to travel to - Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Australia

4 Colors I like - red, blue, yellow, green

4 Things I like to drink - water, lemonade, chocolate milk, margaritas

4 Things I can count on - God, my friends, my family, the weather changing

4 Things that bless my day - sunshine, a call from a friend, my DGDs, my husband saying "Did I tell you I love you today?"

No comments: