May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Smart Sewing

As the proud new owner of a Smart Phone, I knew it needed a special case for hanging out in my purse.  I felt confident I could put together exactly what I wanted and I did.......okay......The first one was a bit snug.  It is living a new life as a case for my reading glasses. So I had to make another phone cozy this evening.  With only a few "unsewing sessions", it was finished in record time.  I am really happy with it.  Now if I could just master all the new stuff on the Smart Phone....... I did send my first e-mail from my phone today.  I am on my way...... 
Fabrics cut.  Fusible fleece added.  Ready to sew.

Yea!  It fits nicely.

I like this stylish Kaffe Fasset fabric.

Tucked away and ready to go in the purse.

1 comment:

Popi and CeCe said...

Just reading the manual on my first smart phone increased by "digital" vocabulary expediently, but intuitive understanding follows shortly. Now on my 3rd smart phone it all comes pretty naturally. (not that I don't duck in to the Verizon Store every-now-and-again for a quick tutotial!) Enjoy!