May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Smart Sewing

As the proud new owner of a Smart Phone, I knew it needed a special case for hanging out in my purse.  I felt confident I could put together exactly what I wanted and I did.......okay......The first one was a bit snug.  It is living a new life as a case for my reading glasses. So I had to make another phone cozy this evening.  With only a few "unsewing sessions", it was finished in record time.  I am really happy with it.  Now if I could just master all the new stuff on the Smart Phone....... I did send my first e-mail from my phone today.  I am on my way...... 
Fabrics cut.  Fusible fleece added.  Ready to sew.

Yea!  It fits nicely.

I like this stylish Kaffe Fasset fabric.

Tucked away and ready to go in the purse.

No comments: