We are off on more adventures in Europe. This picture is meant to give you a hint as to where we are.
|Hint: This "castle" was built in the late 19th century.|
- Betty Windsor was in town during our first two days.
- Oatmeal is known as porridge. The best brand is Flavahans.
- Barack Obama will be visiting next week.
- On any given day there can be sunshine, wind, and rain which keeps everything green.
- An island off the coast of this country is known for its sweaters.
|Here a baa. There a baa. Everywhere a baa, baa.|
If you have guessed Ireland, you are right on. We're on day 4 of a two week trip. It is gloriously green. The people are friendly and helpful. Having a wonderful time. Did you know that there are more people of Irish descent living in the USA than in Ireland?