May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Little More Conversation With Stephen

When the husband is away, the wife spreads out her stuff and gets sewing.  DH was in Southern California the last 4 days enjoying his retirement activity......genealogy.  He helped California Genealogical Society with their table at the Southern California Genealogical Society Conference.  It also gave him a chance to visit with his sister and his dad.

I've been quilting around the stones of the window .
I've been needing to get back to working on Stephen's Tribute quilt.  I find that I work best on it when I have several days of being along and being able to spread out and work at my own pace.  It's still not finished.  I'm kind of making it up as I go along.  I think Stephen will tell me when it is done.  It will eventually have some words on it but I don't know what yet.  There is no rush.  I'm just enjoying the conversations with Stephen and the creative process.
A little more detail.

No comments: