May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Saturday, February 18, 2012

How To Be Well

I truly believe a little sunshine and yard work can do wonders for one's sense of well-being.  Unfortunately I am not always drawn to mucking about in the dirt.  But today the sunshine called and I went out to weed out and clean-up a little around our tiny patio area.  DH generally loves that task.....well, not the weeding part, but he's still on the mend so no windy leaf raking and dust for him.  It felt good to look around and see some tidiness.  I do love my tidiness. 
Geraniums gone wild though I cut them back in the Fall

I am so excited to see 5 stalks of blooms on my cymbidium plant

The Hens and Chicks are trying to eat the Agave.

I bought this cute little garden bird last Fall.

Do Spider plants ever stop producing babies?

No comments: