May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthday Love

It's good to be celebrated.  It's a reminder that you make a difference in people's lives.  We all need to know that sometimes.  Birthdays help validate how important love is.  I love the people in my life.  Yesterday was a simple day, not a particularly significant birthday number.  But I went to sleep basking in memories of Kindergartners and First Graders singing Happy Birthday, a delicious meal out with my family, yummy chocolate dipped strawberries, lots of cards and internet good wishes, a few presents and lots of hugs.  The whole day said to me "I love you".  Thank you Lord for this gift. 
I heard from dear friends from all over.

Note cards, a darling travel alarm, FABRIC!, book card.....perfect!

Best Present EVER!  Handmade bookmards from my girls.  Love you M & V.

No comments: