May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Am A Mother

Much of my life is defined by mothering.  I think my initial mothering began as the oldest child of four children in my family. 
Family Reunion 2006 - Bill, Cindy, Charlie, Leslie

And then there is me as the mother of two handsome, talented wonderful boys.
Jon and Stephen 2003
Then along came Lissa and I became a Mother-In-Law. 
Jon and Lissa (Green) 2003
And now I extend my motherhood as a grand-mother. 
Violet and Makayla  - 2011
.......and there it is........my life as a mother.  How richly I am blessed.  I only wish that my own mother, Ruth Mattern Callaway had lived long enough to enjoy the adult years of my boys.

No comments: