May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Monday, July 16, 2012

Gratitude

It is so easy to not take time to be grateful for all the blessings bestowed upon us with each and every moment of the day.  It is so enriching to the soul to pause a moment and give thanks. Thanks for the beauty that surrounds us.  Thanks for the opportunities that come our way.  Thanks to God, our creator who loves us.  In a moment of thankfulness, I went for a bike ride on a beautiful day here in Alameda.  This is only a bit of what I paused to see and capture on my camera. 
First - way over there across the water on the left is where I live.  This is not where I was bike riding.  This is a view from Crown Beach looking over to Harbor Bay Isle where I live.

This is the lagoon that weaves in and out of the homes in Harbor Bay Isle.  I was on the bike path riding along and enjoying the views.

Ducks and geese love hanging out in the lagoons of Harbor Bay Isle.

Gathering together for a little afternoon swim. 
Life is good today in Alameda, California.

No comments: