May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Monday, September 3, 2012

Borders On

I went to Quiltinators today and got the borders on my scrappy quilt.  I've given it a name......Just Scraps.  I literally was able to make this quilt from scraps and stash fabrics.  There is not one new fabric in it.  Now I need to raid the stash and see what kind of a just scrap/stash backing I can put together. 
I would love to get it sandwiched and quilted this week so I can take it to Quilt Guild on Saturday but that is not going to happen.  I have DGD duty tomorrow and then on Wednesday I am heading out for a girlfriend get-together with my "other mother" friends, Mary and Sandy.  It's been a reunion weekend.  Yesterday I spent the day with my BFF from High School, Andrea.  We just picked up where we left off. 
There is nothing quite like the blessings that friends from all aspects of your life bring to you. 

No comments: