May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Friday, September 14, 2012

Window Out, Window In

Today is the day!  We've had the faux stained glass window (with the crack) removed and they've put in our new window.  It wasn't a cheap replacement considering that the window has a slant at the top.  It's double glazed which will help with noise and heat/cold.  Now we need to measure and get a blind for it.  The ultimate plan is to get a real stained glass piece to hang in the triangle area.  As I write, they are also installing the bathroom window.  Now ALL the windows in this house have been done.  Yeah! 
Old faux stained glass....cute but had a crack and the faux stuff was looking a bit "faux".

Can't believe how fast they got that window out of there.

New window in place......lovely!

No comments: