May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year Once Again

Past Year (not necessarily in order) - trips to new places, grand-daughter fun, bathroom remodel beginnings, remembering and celebrating loved ones, bike riding, new responsibilities, model at PIQF, R2CA with friend, evaluation of goals and activities, sewing and quilting,  volunteering at EBI, end of the year slow-down with a broken wrist.

This Year - go forward with the bathroom remodel, regain as much range of motion and strength as possible in my right wrist and hand, grand-daughter fun, celebrate my loved ones, grow in knowledge and faith, back to sewing and quilting, take time off from responsibilities, make new friends, back to volunteering at EBI

Christmas Cards make great decor when you haven't put up much else.

A family game of clue on Christmas Eve

The reading of The Christmas Story and The Night Before Christmas - a family tradition

In jammies and ready to read before going home to await Santa's visit.

Christmas morning - cool succulent planter made by DGDs and Lissa for me.

No comments: