May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Work Goes On.......and I Take A Little Side Trip

New month.  New update picture.  When the workers left today, this is what we were seeing.  Definite progress but boy is tile work slow.  Everything is heavy and has to set.

While the workers have been here, I took a week off to go to the beach with my darling grand-daughters.  DH stayed home to supervise and answer questions.  Here are some highlights from the beach trip. 
a lovely bedroom for rest

Auntie Cheryl arrives and crafts begin

A wonderful trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo. 

Are your wings the size of a California Condor's?

California Condors have a 10 foot wing span

The 4-day old baby giraffe was out for his first day and we were there!
 
The living room became Craft Central


That's Life!

Thanks for hanging out with us Auntie Cheryl

Ice Cream at The Spot.......yummy!  

Two days mini-quilt retreat all by myself

Serene, beautiful, quiet, restful, relaxing, rejuvenating......aahhhhhh Carpinteria Beach!








No comments: