May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sewing Right Along

I've definitely been in the sewing mood the last few weeks.  Maybe that is because I have so many UFOs and partially begun "idea projects".  Today I finished a baby quilt for our community quilts group.  I just have to snip some loose threads and add a label.  
a little stylin' with Teddy

a funky pieced back to go with it.
Then I hauled out the purple/green community quilt that is totally not at all the colors I like to work with.  But I took the challenge and picked them out from the community quilt stash.  Hope it doesn't sit around as a top for too long.  I'd just as soon turn it in.  I have even already made and prepared the binding for it. 

No comments: