May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Getting Ready For Next Christmas

I became the recipient of several Christmas fabrics through my quilt guild.  They weren't of the highest quality or the latest style but I played around with them anyway.  I added a green and red that I had on hand and found a polka-dot for a little flange.  I almost had the top finished for this Christmas but sadly it all got put away and ignored in the rush of the holidays.  So here it is after Christmas and I have finished the top.  The plan is to actually finish it up within the next month so it will actually be a quilt not just a top.  
Just enough thread to finish the last border!

Top finished.  I'm liking how it looks in my living room.

No comments: