May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pretty as A Pumpkin

Running through the Haystack Maze

  

What is October without a trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  When my boys were little it was always Lombardi's Ranch in Saugus, CA.  This year we had the fun of heading out to Spring Hill Cheese Farm to their Peter Pumpkin Patch with Jon, Lissa and the darling girls.  So what if it was raining.  We had a great time.  Makayla milked a cow.  They both got "lost" in the corn maze.  Jon and Lissa had fun digging potatoes.  We all enjoyed tasting delicious organic cheese.  Oh.........we also bought a couple of pumpkins.



So....this is where milk comes from.

Digging for my own potatoes.
I like this one.
 


No comments: