May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Replenishing The Stash

It doesn't seem like too much fabric buying if I call it replenishing. I think solids always need replenishing.  Did anyone else take advantage of the sale on Kona Fabrics at Janesfabrics.com ?  These will play nicely with some Jelly Rolls that I have from Moda.  Question is "Do I begin a project now or take it all with me to Road To California?" We'll have to see what next week looks like.


I've posted twice in one day.  I don't think I've ever done that before.  In between the posts, I was putting away the Christmas decor.  It is all safely snug in boxes in the garage.  One goal for the day done.

No comments: