May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

When The Organizing Bug Bites

In the middle of the afternoon a few days ago, I all of a sudden began hauling fabric to the dining room table.  It looked like this: 

Then it began to look like this: 



Now it was time to move it back to it's home on the shelves in my sewing/office room:



Truly this is all the fabric I have.  And if you believe that, there is a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. This is actually only the fabric that folds somewhat easily for the shelves.  I also have a drawer full of fabrics for specific projects, more scraps than I care to think of and a basket full of specialty fabrics such as hand-dyes.  I'm not complaining.  I've seen pictures of way more stash than this.  But I do think that this amount qualifies me as a dedicated quilter/sewist. 

No comments: