May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What Am I Thinking?

......or am I thinking at all.  I've been messing around in my sewing room.  Pulling out lots of stuff.  Playing around with it and then stuffing it back in boxes.  I'm beginning to get seriously inundated with UFOs that aren't really a project......more like an idea.  And to top it off, I cut up a favorite dress that doesn't fit anymore but I have always loved the fabric.  What am I going to do with those fabric scraps?  I have no idea. 
Left-over 2" strips how I love thee.  Are there enough to continue and actually make something???????

Mary B.'s UFO from who knows when.  Is there a possibility here?????

So now I have packaged up some of these "projects" and have put them in baskets.  In the meantime, I left one bag of UFO project out to work on.  Oh that I could work and finish one thing at a time and not even entertain the thought of starting something new.  

In the past, I have made lists and documented all my UFOs and what stage they are in.  I think it is time to do so again.  It does help me keep focused.

No comments: