May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Day For Catching Up



Mondays seem to be my day for catching up. Of course, I forgot it was the Presidents' Day holiday so my run to the Post Office didn't happen. But I did get to Curves. I'm desperately trying to keep that in my routine.

Thought I should add a picture of our weather conditions. Here's what it looks like from our front door. The ice is treacherous everywhere you go. As it warms up in the daytime, it melts but then it re-freezes into slippery glass overnight.

After spending way too much time on the computer today, I'm wondering if computers really add to the quality of my life. Some tasks can certainly be time-consuming. Today's task was to set up on-line bill paying through our credit union. Yikes! Type the account number. Re-type the account number. Add the address, phone number, etc. Took forever. But it's done and supposedly bill paying will be easier. Well see.

So here's one more picture of the icy conditions at my house.

No comments: