May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Still cold but sunny here in Rockville. Today we went out to get our passport pictures taken. Should have listened to my neighbor and taken them ourselves. Two pictures cost $12.00. But they are "professional quality", not that they need to be. It wasn't fun comparing our pictures from 11 years ago. Guess you could say that we have "changed" a bit. So off they will be sent to update our passports in hopes of taking a vacation this summer that will include Canada. We have a goal of seeing as much of the east coast as possible before we make our retirement move back to California.

I spent the afternoon getting back up and running with Amazon and eBay. Little by little, I'm whittling away at the shelves and shelves of books we have. My goals are more to rid myself of stuff rather than make money. It does take time to do all this. I need to get back into the groove and get myself organized like I was last fall.

Haven't done any quilting today but I did take time to check out some of the Quilt Gallery on thequiltshow.com. There is some pretty amazing stuff out there. I even wrote a compliment to someone who did a Ricky Tims convergence quilt. She had added lots of sparkly embellishments that made her choice of fabrics really stand out. I've got the Ricky Tims book but I haven't yet attempted the quilt.

No comments: