May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rip-It, Rip-It, Rip-It

......or check twice, sew once or you'll be doomed to rip and sew again.


I was so thrilled to be so close to finishing the top of my Mr. B Scrappy quilt. My computer had been giving me fits and starts all day and it was happily humming away as I ran a full scan. So that left me free to get back to sewing. Carefully, I sewed rows. Carefully (I thought) I sewed sections. Voila! Open it up to see that the design was "upside down backwards" or something. Out came the seam ripper...*sigh* . So now its back in pieces and this is how it is supposed to look when I sew it together correctly. Remember check twice, sew once.

No comments: