May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Continuation of the Visit To The Mouse

DH came in last night just as I was finishing up my blog about his B-day surprise. I quickly ended my sentence and submitted the blog. I didn't want him reading over my shoulder.

Tomorrow is the big day as we travel to WDW in FL. We'll check in to our lodgings and then head out for the afternoon and evening at Epcot. We'll get back to the Old Key West Resort around 9:00 p.m. and by then DS, DIL, and the DGDs will have arrived and they will be there to greet us. I sent a set of Minnie Mouse ears for the DGDs to wear when PopPop arrives.

Holding in this surprise is driving me crazy. I so much want to share all the excitement and planning with DH. I'll be so much more relaxed when the surprise is out in the open. I'm not taking my computer with me so pictures and stories of the "grand surprise" will come later on my blog.

Aren't surprises fun!!!!

No comments: