May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall/Winter Change-Out

When moving to CA, we bought a duvet and cover for our bed.  I really like it.  Initially I bought a beautiful brick red cover with a subtle geometric tone-on-tone design.  After a year and a half, I still liked it, but it was now Spring and I wanted something lighter.  That's the big plus of a duvet.  One duvet cover later I had a new look for Spring/Summer.  And now it is Fall again so today I changed out the light for the dark and once again a fresh look for a new season.
The look of Spring/Summer
The look of Fall/Winter
One thing I have learned.  I will not change-out a duvet cover more than twice a year.  It is one heck of a job and takes much longer than you would think.  But now I can look forward to going to sleep tonight with fresh linens.......aaahhhhhhh~

No comments: