May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lucky, Lucky Me - Thursday Happiness

Today's mail brought two surprises.  Well not really surprises since I expected them both to come eventually.  But getting them both on the same day was pretty cool.  Doesn't everyone love to open packages? 

First out of the mail envelope came this: 
HHhhmmmm....What could it be? 
Open up one end and take a sneak peek: 
Oh!  I think I know.
Yep.  It's my winnings from Clover and Violet 
A Little Apple  Jelly Roll by Aneela Hoey from Moda
This is the second time I have randomly won delicious fabric.  So I am going to let these lovely fabrics sit on my shelf (within constant eyesight) while I search for just the right project.  Thank you Clover and Violet and Moda!

And if that weren't enough, I had another package to open.  This one was from Shutterfly.  Thanks to a free coupon courtesy of Ancestry.com, I had made up a book for pictures of some of my quilts.  It was an 8x8 photo book with 20 pages that only cost me the amount of shipping.  Guess that Ancestry.com subscription that my DH has paid off. 

No comments: