May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winter Change Out

Putting away the Christmas decor is always bittersweet.  It seems like more work than putting it all out.  This year I decided to leave out anything that was somewhat snowman themed.  I think I'll wait until the first week of February to deal with that stuff.  I even saved a box with those things in mind.  Good-bye Santas.  Hello Snowmen. 


Now to deal with all the other empty spaces left behind.   Put up the same things or try something different.  I certainly have lots of "stuff" to choose from.  Forty-two years of marriage accumulation provides many creative solutions.  But for the moment (or next few days), I'm just going to enjoy the vacant spaces.

No comments: