May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flying and a Finish

I've been scrapping around with some flying geese lately.  I love the fast flying geese method.  I could get seriously into making lots of flying geese. You can make a lot of geese in no time at all. 


The plan is to use these in a border around a scrappy four-patch.  I'm not quite sure if I'm going to do all flying geese or just a partial of flying geese on each side.  These are decisions to still be determined. 
Basically I'm just having fun and working on this project as I feel like it.  I seem to start everything as a community quilt and then I want to keep it.  Like this quilt below: 
The colors of this were totally out of my box but now that it is finished, I'm kind of liking it.  So do I keep it (to probably give away as a gift eventually) or do I give it to community quilts as it was originally intended.  TBA.



No comments: