May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Little This A Little That

Here is a little something that I've been working on.  Thanks to the Sew Expo at the County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, I came home with a Sashiko project, needles and thread. 

Then there is this UFO that's been hanging around since January.  I've finally gotten around to meandering around the background.  I still have the borders to think about and then binding, etc.  Maybe (just maybe) I could get this finished for the AVQ Guild Show in April. 

And the finale for this post ..........today was a trip to the Alden Lane Quilt Show.  Unfortunately, there are no pictures of quilts but there are a couple of pictures of friends having tea at the English Rose Tea Room before the show. 
I take that back.  Here is Carol with quilts in the background.
A girls day out and the perfect parking spot in downtown Pleasanton.

It's good to be the queen on your birthday.  Happy B-Day Michelle!

The Queen's Tea

Michelle, Leslie, Sue, Susan.......enjoying the outing.
And why not end with a picture of my favorite girls who came over for dinner yesterday evening.  Love you M and V!




No comments: