May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

While Waiting

We have no master bath.  We do have Alberto, the plumber, electrician, tile guy on an almost daily basis.  He has been easy to get along with and is good with coming to us for where we want everything placed.  We've had one morning with rain but it didn't really slow things down.  A few extra trips to Home Depot have been made.  There is always something you need or forgot. 
Door gone. Vanity gone.   Process begins. 
We are liking the pony wall and the already spacious feel of the re-do.  Since this picture, the curb has been added to the shower area along with the corner bench structure.  Today he is working on light fixtures. 

So what does one do while waiting.......sew, of course.  I've been playing around with lots of things and finishing nothing.  These are my latest blocks for play.  I have fabric cut and ready to make 42 blocks altogether. 
nice and scrappy and colorful
I'm also planning on working on my niece, Cheryl's Birthday Scrapbook.  I've got the materials and the pictures.  I just need to get started.
Cheryl at her party with the DGDs who love her dearly



No comments: