May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Monday, October 27, 2014

On The Wall and In The Room

A project finished today!  I bought this material thinking about a sewing machine cover.  My previous sewing machine cover was made 30 years ago with a piece of pre-quilted calico.  It's been time to replace it for awhile.  I even made this one reversible.  Sometimes, a project just makes you happy.  
This one makes me happy and it also cheers up my sewing/office space.


Other projects hang around on the wall waiting for finishing touches.  The two blocks were for practicing machine quilting.  The one on the right was a funky bird block that I didn't like so I cut it up and put it back together.  I call it "Chopped Bird". On the chair is a sandwiched community quilt ready for quilting at Quiltinators.

And finally in the spirit of finishing UFOs, I have finished the Southwest Bear wall quilt that I bought as a kit three years ago in Sedona, Arizona.  What I am going to do with it, I have no idea. 
Also finished four table runners which I gave to my sister, my sister-in-laws and my DDIL. 


No comments: