May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Sunday, July 29, 2018

I Am A Developing Artist

Thanks to having taken a class at Craft Napa in January 2018, I have expanded my creative horizons.  I am now dabbling with quilt art, fused quilt art, lettering, card making, stamping, embossing, art journaling......you name it.  Conventional quilting has been on the back burner lately but still holds my heart and interest.  It is so exciting and liberating to try new things.
The finished project from the Personal Symbols class.  My 
word was "Grace" and I used the theme of "three" to represent
the trinity.


One small project using my "new to me" Cricut Machine.  

Getting organized.  Now I know I am getting serious about this
new crafting opportunity.

Art Journaling needs pens and water colors and 
paints.  Really enjoying this. 

A basket full of die-cut goodies to play with 
and enjoy.  
Thanks to the wonder of the internet, I have bid on
and won several cartridges for the Cricut.  I think I 
am seriously hooked on this.....at least for now. 
A place to practice becoming an artist.  My teacher at 
Craft Napa, Deborah Broschart, said that we are all
Developing Artists.



No comments: