May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reflections and Thoughts for This Day


Today the weather was sunny. I feel peaceful right now. The happiest I felt today was during my Bible study with the woman's group. A blessing in my life is my new friend, Mary Theresa. It is 9:49 p.m. in northern California where I am. I accomplished two of the borders on Makayla's quilt. Tomorrow I will go to the dentist in the afternoon. I am especially praying for Haiti and Barbara. I can hear the T.V. on in the family room. This morning I walked to Bible Study. A neck scarf is great for keeping you warm. I don't want to forget to make a square for Sue's quilt. This is a picture from a recent trip to Sea Ranch along the northern CA coast.

No comments: