May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Revealing -- The Loosies Row by Row Challenge

My Maryland small group loves challenges. True to our name, we are a bit "loose" about deadlines.  Therefore in our 10+ years we haven't done all that many challenges.  But when we do, we turn out incredibly creative projects.  Our latest challenge (only took two years LOL) was a Row by Row.  We each made our first row and then passed it on to our group.  We had two groups, one of 6, one of 7 so our pieces wouldn't turn out to be too humongous.  Since my DH and I were planning a trip to Maryland in June, the Loosies got their act together and made plans to meet for lunch and reveal the final projects.  What you'll see is the creative inspirations of 13 good friends and quilting buddies.  Let the show begin........ 







No comments: