May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Friday, November 25, 2011

Homage to Our Christmases in Maryland

We began buying White House Christmas ornaments in 1995 when we first moved to Maryland.  Along the way we also bought a retired ornament here and there for Jim's mother, Jean.  When Jean passed away, we inherited her ornaments and combined them with ours.  This year I bought a small tree to display them.  All together we have over 20 ornaments highlighting the White House and the metro D.C. area.  I'm thinking that I need a little bigger tree but for now, this will do. 
The Little Christmas Tree all lit up

A new brass ornament is available for purchase each year

All the ornaments are different and unique

They sparkle and look especially pretty with lights

No comments: