May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Disneyland Retrospective

There is no getting around it.  Disneyland (or DisneyWorld in FL) is the "Happiest Place On Earth".  It is almost impossible to go to there, especially with DGDs, and not have smiles on your faces.  I am always impressed with the kindness, respect, and efficiency that appears everywhere you go and with every "cast member" who greets you.  What I really like is that kindness seems to actually influence the crowds as they make their way through the park and in the lines.  There are exceptions, but mostly we felt like we were in a special place where people acted out the golden rule.......and most of them didn't do it purposely........That's just what Disneyland does to you.  You want to act nice and have a great time. I am savoring the happy memories of a wonderful vacation with my dear family. 
Off to ride, ride, ride.

What's more fun?  Water Slide or Theme Park?

A moment with a special friend.

Thank you Auntie Cheryl for coming along to share our fun.

Dad came, too!  A happy surprise for all of us.

The final dinner.  A great time was had by all.
Thank you Auntie Cheryl for sharing these pictures with me.

No comments: