May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Friday, February 24, 2012

Remembering By Celebrating

It wasn't intentional to be at Disneyland on the third anniversary of Stephen's Heaven Date. It just sort of happened that way.  I think Stephen would approve.  I have such fond memories of his first time here.  I still treasure the picture of him looking up in awe at Mickey Mouse. The plans for this grand adventure seemed to change every 5 minutes but now it is Friday and Jon, Lissa, Makayla and Violet are all here with me and Auntie Cheryl.  Jim has been sick so he had to bow out to protect his health.  I'm sure if he were here, he would agree, that the noise level, crowds and confusion would not be his cup of tea.  But he wishes us well. Just a couple of pictures to document our time at the "Happiest place on earth!"  It's been full of memories of times past and the joys of seeing the wonder in the eyes of the DGDs.






No comments: