May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Back From Paducah

Oh How I Am Blessed!  I just got back yesterday from a week (yes! a week) of girlfriend fun and quilt show overload.  I traveled all the way to Paducah, KY to enjoy catching up, sipping wine, laughing, and shopping with quilty friends from Maryland.  A great time was had by all. 



Of course there was great food.  I brought real farm-fresh Gouda cheese from the Netherlands. 






There were 14 of us demonstrating our loyalty to everything quilty.



This poster is the essence of where we were.  The entire city spruces up and celebrates Quilt Week.  It is also the home of the National Quilt Museum.  There were more vendors than I have ever seen but then I've never been to the Houston Show.







Me and just a couple of the friends that were there. We all did our best to help support the economy through active shopping for fabric and everything quilty.





And then it was back home and off for a much needed haircut.  YIKES!  It sure is short.  Oh well.  It will grow.  

No comments: